Year 12 graduates are invited to become Financial Life Members in their final year of school. Information is sent to each family with the graduation invitation detailing membership. Each graduating member receives an OAA membership certificate and OAA members tie pin at graduation.
Anyone who has been a student at Aquinas College can become a member.
- Lifetime subscription to bi-annual FISH magazine
- Invitations to events (including Class Reunions)
- Networking opportunities
- Access to the Chapel of St Thomas Aquinas for weddings
- Eligibility for sons and grandsons to apply for the OAA Scholarship
- Opportunity to become a member of the OAA Committee
- Eligibility to attend and vote at OAA AGM
Life Membership of the Old Aquinians’ Association is $275.
Please complete and submit this form. Once processed you will be issued with an invoice and your membership certificate and tie pin.